This website contains information, data, documents, pages and images prepared by NSW Trustee and Guardian. This material is subject to copyright under the Copyright Act 1968, and it is owned by the State of New South Wales.
All rights are reserved. However, as the NSW Government is committed to encouraging the availability, dissemination and exchange of information, you are welcome to reproduce the material which appears on the Planning Ahead Tools website for personal, in-house or non-commercial use, without formal permission or charge (subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968).
We ask that you acknowledge the source of any selected passage or other extract reproduced and include this copyright notice in any copy made:
© - Copyright - State of NSW through NSW Trustee and Guardian
However, you must never reproduce the NSW Government logos, other government or community organisation graphics appearing on the website (including photographs and illustrations) without the permission of NSW Trustee and Guardian.
Planning Ahead Tools cannot and does not grant any permission or authority in respect of the copyright in the materials appearing on other Internet sites that are linked to this site, and strongly recommends that you refer to the copyright statements on those sites before making use of the materials.
If you wish to reproduce, alter, store or transmit the material which appears on the Planning Ahead Tools website for a purpose other than personal, in-house or non-commercial use, you can apply to NSW Trustee and Guardian at the following address for formal permission:
General Manager Business Development
NSW Trustee and Guardian
19 O'Connell Street
Sydney NSW 2000
ph: 1300 364 103
Linking to this site
Subject to certain conditions, we are happy for you to insert a link to home pages and/or specific pages of the Planning Ahead Tools website.
Please observe the following conditions of linking to Planning Ahead Tools:
- Prior approval to create a link must be obtained from the General Manager Business Development, NSW Trustee and Guardian
- links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site
- the context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us
- the context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content - ie the source of the material must be clear
- you must never reproduce NSW Government or other site logos without approval from NSW Trustee and Guardian